When & Where
Sunday Service Times
Kids & Family Ministries 9:45am
Kids Power Hour 11:00am
Family Worship Service 11:00am
Wednesday Service Times
Life Recovery 6:30pm
Kids Club 7:30pm
GP Youth Service 7:30pm
Bible Study 7:30pm
What to Expect
We look forward to you visiting here at Grace Point Church! As you plan your visit, here is some information that might help:
- We offer 2 main services weekly. Sunday morning @ 11am & Wednesday night @ 7:30pm
- Our Kids, Student, Growth Track, and Adult Education programming happens every Sunday morning from 9:45am – 10:45am. It’s a good idea to arrive a little early, to make sure everyone gets to where they need to be!
How Should I Dress & Where Do I Go?
- Come as you are. You’ll notice that our ministry and staff typically dress in a professional or business casual manner, but outside of that, you’re free to be comfortable.
- When you arrive, there are 2 lots to park in. (North lot & South lot). We prefer for all guests to park in the main lot (South Lot). This will be the primary lot as you pull onto the campus.
- When you walk in the door, you will be entering the main lobby and will be greeted by a couple of friendly faces to welcome you.
- In the center of the Lobby, is our “Guest Services” desk. This desk serves as a central hub of information. Directly adjacent to that is our “media center”. Here, you can order books, CD’s, materials and even give electronically.
Where Will My Kids Go?
- All our Children’s and Student programming happen in the North wing, while our Growth Trac, & Adult classes happen in the South wing. Signs are located in the main lobby so you can navigate easily.
How Long Will The Service Last?
- Our Worship service begins at 11am and usually lasts about 1.5 hours. (We’re usually out by 12:30pm)
- When it comes to the main worship service, feel free to sit where you like. There are no assigned seats here.
- After the service, we invite all first time guests to stop by our “hospitality room”, which is on your way out to the South exit. There, you can meet ministry staff, receive a free gift and get some valuable information.